The road to the Stanley Cup is grueling. Take the trip with Linesmaker and get a free shot at over $2,500 in total cash prizes!
NHL Stanley Cup Challenge
This contest is free for all active customers. Simply make your predictions for each playoff series and corrrectly select the winner of Lord Stanley’s Mug and you can take home the $1,000 grand prize! On top of the grand prize, there is an additional $1,500 in runner up prizes.
To be eligible for the cash, simply place at least $10 in real money wagers on each round of the NHL playoffs including the Stanley Cup final.
The Stanley Cup and NHL playoff betting action starts here!
|6th – 10th Place:
|11th – 15th Place:
[+] NHL Stanley Cup Challenge Terms and Conditions
- Registration for the NHL Stanley Cup Challenge opens on April 14 and closes at 18:55 PM EST on April 16 at the start of the first game of the first round of the NHL playoffs.
- In order to be eligible for any prize, you must correctly enter your username and password. If you enter an incorrect username or password, your selections will not be properly saved
- In order to qualify for the prizes, members must place at least $10.00 in real money wagers on each round of the NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs including the Stanley Cup final. Real money wagers are wagers placed using deposited money as opposed to bonuses.
- The $1,000.00 grand prize will be awarded to the person(s) who fill out the NHL Stanley Cup bracket perfectly. Perfectly is described as correctly picking the winners of the each series of the playoffs including the Stanley Cup winner
- If numerous people correctly fill out a perfect bracket, the $1,000.00 will be split up evenly amongst the winning members
- If no one fills out a perfect bracket, there will not be a winner of the grand prize but prizes for 2nd through 15th place will be awarded
- Prizes are awarded as account bonuses and normal rollover requirements apply.
- Only one entry per person, account and household is allowed.
- Unless otherwise stated, all our standard house rules and terms of service are applicable.