Our annual Pigskin Pickém football contest runs every NFL season and we are offering nearly $50,000 in cash prizes.
Pigskin Pick’em Contest
Registration to the contest is now officially closed.
2013 Contest Winners
Simply pick your winners each week for your share of nearly $2500 weekly cash prizes and your chance to win the massive $10,000 Grand Prize!
Random Prizes: Five additional $50 prizes will be awarded randomly each week.
[+] Pigskin Pick’em Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all active wagering members.
- Contest will be run every week of the NFL regular season.
- Only one entry per person, account and household is allowed every week.
- If more than one selection is made in any week, only the last one will be considered.
- Placing a minimum of $20 per week (Wed – Tues) in real money sports wagers shall qualify as an active wagering member. Real money wagers are wagers placed using deposited money as opposed to bonuses.
- Wagering in the casino, race module (horses), and/or poker room are not considered sports activity.
- The contest will close two hours before kickoff of the first game every gameday each week
- Fraudulent picks will result in disqualification from the contest.
- In order to be eligible for any prize, you must correctly enter your username and email id. If you enter an incorrect username or email id, your selections will not be properly saved
- There will be five additional $50 prizes awarded randomly among all entrants who did not finish in the top ten positions.
- In case of a tie, the earliest entry will win top place over the other entries with the same amount of points.
- The Grand prize of $10,000.00 will be awarded to the member with the best overall record for all qualified weeks combined
- In the event of a tie for the grand prize, the prize will be split equally among the members.
- Prizes are awarded as account bonuses and normal rollover requirements apply.
- Results for each week will be available the following week on Wednesday.
- Unless otherwise stated, all our standard house rules and terms of service are applicable.