The $100,000 College Bowl Bonanza
With a chance at a cool $100k, the College Bowl Bonanza Contest is one of our most popular betting contests.
There are 35 College Bowl games ending with the BCS Championship Bowl in January. Make your selections for each game and stake your claim for over 100,000.00 dollars in prize money.
Hit a Perfect Parlay for an unprecedented $100,000.00 Prize!
Hit the Jackpot by picking a Perfect Parlay in BetLM.eu’s College Bowl Bonanza.
Go for an unprecedented $100,000.00 prize and prove you’re college football’s ultimate handicapper. Correctly pick all 35 Bowl Games and you’ll receive the biggest prize in the history of BetLM.eu.
There’s also $5,000.00 in Guaranteed Prize Money for the members with the most correct picks if perfection is not achieved.
Simply make your College Bowl Bonanza Picks and wager $50.00 or more during each of the three Bowl Weeks to qualify.
Our 2011 – 2012 College Bowl Bonanza Contest is now closed.
Not a member yet? Join for free right now! and play in the 2011-2012 College Bowl Contest!
- The BetLM.eu College Bowl Bonanza is a college football contest for the 35 scheduled Bowl games. If you correctly pick all 35 Bowl winners (against the spread) from December 17th, 2011 through January 9th, 2012, you will be awarded the Grand Prize of $100,000.00 USD.
- One entry per household/member.
- The contest is free for all active wagering members.
- Placing a minimum of $20 per week in sports wagers shall constitute an active wagering member.
- The contest will open December 16th, 2011 and will close on December 17th, 2011 at 2pm ET.
- All entries submitted after kickoff of the first Bowl game, the New Mexico Bowl, will be considered void and will not be eligible for any of the points or prizes.
- In order to win the Grand Prize of $100,000.00 USD, you must select the correct side of all 35 games as they are listed on the Make your Picks page.
- If there are numerous winners of the Grand Prize, the $100,000.00 will be split evenly amongst the winning contestants.
- The Grand Prize is payable over 20 years. The winner will have equal monthly installments of $416.66 deposited into their BetLM.eu account every month for 20 years.
- If there is a ?push? in any of the Bowl games, the $100,000.00 Grand Prize will not be awarded.
- The spread for each game will be determined by the opening line at BetLM.eu.
- If there is no Grand Prize winner, BetLM.eu will offer a $5,000.00 (USD) guaranteed prize pool for those who selected the most correct picks. If there is a Grand Prize winner, there will not be $5,000 prize pool.
- The $5,000.00 prize pool will be paid to the top four contestants who made the most correct selections. The payouts for the top four places are as follows: 1st Place – $2,000.00, 2nd Place – $1,000.00, 3rd Place – $600.00, 4th Place – $300.00, 5th – 10th Place – $100.00
- If there are ties for the $5,000.00 prize pool, the tying contestants will split the money along with the next prize. For example: If three players tie with the most correct selections, they will evenly split the top three prizes ($1,666.66 each). The fourth place prize would go to the individual with the next highest amount of correct selections.
- The $5,000.00 prize pool payouts will be deposited into the winners BetLM.eu accounts within 72 hours after the final Bowl game has been played.
- In order to qualify for any of the prizes you must wager at least $50.00 a week on the College Bowl games.
- Only one entry per person, per household is allowed.
- Only members in the Continental US or Canada will be eligible to receive the above prizes. No cash equivalents for these prizes will be given away to those outside the Continental US or Canada.
- Once made, all picks are final and cannot be amended or revoked in any way.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- There are no rollover requirements associated with the prizes in this promotion.
- This contest is void in those territories where prohibited by law or any other applicable regulation.
- BetLM.eu reserves the right to modify any contest or promotion rules or cancel promotions at its own discretion.
- General house rules apply.